Sometimes we are confused to make an article. What should be included in the article? Here I post for you if you need. Hopefully it can give you some assistance.
It should not be more than 12 words.
It includes the following points:
- Objectives/goals/purposes in writing the article.
- Statements of the problems
- Research design, population, samples, instrument, data collections, methods, data analysis, interpretation, discussing, and result.
- Key words
- Background of your study. It can assist you to identify the problems.
- Reason for choosing the topic.
- Statements of the problems.
- Hypothesis (if needed).
- Significant of the study: theoretical, pedagogical, and practical.
- Definition of the terms.
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
- Previous studies (identifying the gaps in the previous studies)
- Theoretical review.
- Theoretical frameworks.
- Giving the review related to your study or the explanation of your key-words according to the experts.
- It is better you do the paraphrasing. If you need a quotation, it must not be more than one paragraph.
- After the quotation from the experts, begin your summary of the theory and review why the theories are related to your article.
- Research design
- Population, sample, subject/object, instrument, try-out, and etc.
- Data collection.
- Data analysis
- Result (triangulation): process, method, instrument (based on the theory).
FINDING AND DISCUSSION
- Explain in details what you find after analyzing.
- Discuss everything by combining the previous chapters. Answer all the questions stated in Introduction.
- Conclusion is the interpretation of the result.
- In conclusion, there should be neither analysis nor data/numbers stated.
List the theory you obtained to avoid plagiarism.